Founded on a Rich Agricultural History
It all began in 1945, when Warren T. Marshall purchased the Kearney Livestock Commission Co., a livestock auction market in Kearney, Nebraska. Over the following 10 years, his two sons, Eugene and Robin, graduated from auction school and became the primary auctioneers at the livestock market. Following Warren’s death in 1967, Robin and Eugene purchased the livestock market from their father, and successfully operated it until they sold the business in 1984.
In 1978 Robin’s son, Miles graduated from auction school and obtained his real estate brokerage license. Miles then initiated and developed a real estate business specializing in marketing agricultural and rural properties. In 1984, Eugene’s son, Jeff, graduated from auction school and has since been active in agricultural auctions throughout the region. Thus, Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers was born. Fast forward a few decades to present day, where you find Miles’ associate and son-in-law Luke, ushering in a new wave of technology upgrades and innovative marketing tools to enhance the Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers business.
Present Day Results – Future Focused
Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers is acknowledged throughout the Midwest as a leader in marketing ag real estate, farm machinery, heavy equipment and business liquidations. Our reputation is one of superior service, quality people, and outstanding performance. This reputation has been the foundation and hallmark of Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers, leading to our significant expansion over the past years. Every day, we continue to strive for honesty and integrity while providing top quality service to our customers.