Price Reduced to $315,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: 42511 Rd. 755, Cozad, NE. From the Darr I-80 Interchange, proceed south and follow paved road 3 miles west.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located property on 755 Rd. (paved road). Includes 26.6 acres, more or less, GSI 50,000 bu. grain bin, other bins, 2 steel buildings with concrete floors and granary for storage. Also includes a 4 Bed/2 Bath home.
SOLD $ 199,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: East of North Platte on US Hwy 30, then 1.5 miles north on N. Airport Rd. - oiled road access
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located country acreage close to North Platte, NE. Includes a 3 Bed/2 Bath home, 40X24 storage building, 50X30 steel frame shop and garden shed. A nice country setting!
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: Next to Highway 30 in Overton, Nebraska
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: An outstanding facility in excellent condition with a long history as a profitable business. Includes a 1,500 sq. ft. storefront, 6,000 sq. ft. attached storage facility plus a fenced storage yard with 17ft. by 90ft. open front storage building. Includes delivery truck, (2) pickups, gooseneck trailer, forklift, shelving and racks.
- Line 1 for Listing page: ABOUT THE BUSINESS: Established manure hauling business in south central Nebraska. A profitable business opportunity including 5 manure trucks, established customer list plus seller support and assistance throughout the transition.
- Line 2 for Listing page: PRICE: $300,000
PENDING - $239,900
- Line 1 for Listing page: ABOUT THE HOME: Condition and Location sum up this Gem in Elm Creek. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a kitchen updated in 1999 and a detached three car garage. There is a finished basement with radon mitigation system. Additionally, the home has a main floor laundry and water softener. The house is generator capable, has a handicap ramp, a covered front porch, underground sprinklers and a partial fence on a large corner lot. Located 1 block from the public school, public park and pool. Location, location location!
SOLD - $259,900
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Elm Creek, 1 miles south on Hwy 183.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: 3.01 acres featuring a 2,450 sq. ft. home, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, attached 1 car garage. A cozy acreage with a great location!
SOLD - $ 109,900
- Line 1 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Featuring a bungalow with 988 square feet on the main floor, 2 bedrooms, full bath, formal dining room, partial unfinished basement, large lot with beautiful trees, underground sprinklers, detached 1 car garage and a garden shed.
SOLD - $ 245,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Kearney High School, 3/4 of a mile south on 30th Ave.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom manufactured home. Property also includes pastureland and outbuildings. Opportunity for future mixed-use!
SOLD - $ 350,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the Interstate 80 and Highway 283 interchange, 1.4 miles South and West on Hwy 283.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located veterinary clinic with Highway 283 frontage. Includes a 8,748 sq. ft. veterinary clinic with capacity for small animal exam/surgery, equine treatment/exam/surgery, equine boarding, grooming, kennels and offices. Outstanding opportunity!
Residential and Commercial
At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we offer many different residential and commercial real estate property listings. From rural acreages to commercial investment opportunities, our professional real estate brokers can help you list or buy the property you need. With our experience and real estate market knowledge, we help buyers and sellers daily.
Listing Your Property
Find Your Next Property
Ready to Talk about Your Property?
Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers have assisted clients in listing and purchasing farm and ranch real estate for generations. We specialize in professionally marketing agricultural, commercial and residential properties. From rural acreages to properties larger than 1,000 acres, we can help you list and sell your property. With our outstanding service reputation, we are dedicated to the success of our clients.
Selling your family’s land can be stress-free if you have the right team behind you. Our team uses the most recent technology, acute market knowledge and are dedicated to your success. We understand how important your real estate transactions are. At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we understand what you feel and we take the unknowns out of the selling process. We’ve sold over 1,000 properties in Nebraska and Kansas. Contact one of our experienced real estate brokers today to list your residential property or your commercial property.