SOLD - $575,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Funk 4 miles north on T Rd. and 1 miles west on 738 Rd.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Highly productive irrigated farm with top-quality Holdrege Silt Loam soils. A centrally located farm with access to many markets.
SOLD - $3,200,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Bartlett, 3 miles west on 832nd Rd, 2 miles south on 494th Ave.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Outstanding contiguous rangeland with underground pipeline to tanks throughout. Excellent access via 494th Avenue. Opportunity knocks!
SOLD - $600,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: Location: North edge of Bartlett, Nebraska - near the Wheeler County Fairgrounds - also next to Highway 281
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: An outstanding property with a ranch style home in excellent condition, modern outbuildings, livestock facilities and numerous established shelterbelts. Includes frontage on Hwy 281
SOLD - $500,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Stapleton, 4 miles south on Highway 83/92 and 2 miles west on County Rd 30. From North Platte, 21 miles north on Highway 83, 1/2 mile west on N County Line Rd and 2 miles north on Avenue 100
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: 158.4 acres, more or less. Consisting of approx. 15.4 acres of cropland, 86 acres previously cropland and recently seeded to grass, rangeland, and a home/building site. A great opportunity to own a nice country setting!
SOLD - $ 2,040,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Overton, 3 miles west on Highway 30 and 2.75 miles south on Rd. 441. From Lexington, 6.5 miles east on Highway 30 and 2.75 miles south on Rd. 441
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: 181.2 Acres (approx.) of pivot sprinkler and gravity irrigated cropland, the remainder non-irrigated cropland. Includes the pivot sprinkler and three irrigation wells.
SOLD - $ 2,020,620
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Funk, 3 1/2 miles east on Highway 6&34 AND 5 3/4 miles north on 20 Rd. OR from the west edge of Axtell, 5 miles north on 22 Rd. and 2 miles west on P Rd.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: An outstanding pivot sprinkler irrigated farm with a Reinke 7 tower pivot system, electric irrigation well and good productive soils. Next to the Phelps/Kearney County line.
SOLD - $ 245,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Kearney High School, 3/4 of a mile south on 30th Ave.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom manufactured home. Property also includes pastureland and outbuildings. Opportunity for future mixed-use!
SOLD - $ 2,700,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: Next to Highway 21 - 16 miles north of Lexington or 8 miles south of Oconto
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: An outstanding contiguous unit with near new 3 bedroom ranch style home, 40 by 60 building with heat/ac in offices/bunk rooms, extensive cattle processing facilities and more. All newer 5 wire perimeter fence plus 4 wire cross fence and pipeline to tanks throughout.
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: Along I-80. Southeast of Alda and Southwest of Grand Island
Ready to Talk about Land?
Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers have aided clients in listing and purchasing farm and ranch land for generations. We specialize in professionally marketing investment-quality agricultural properties. From rural acreages to properties larger than 1,000 acres, we can help you list and sell your property. With our outstanding service reputation, we are dedicated to the success of our clients.
Selling your family’s land is a very important decision. Your land represents a lifetimes’ work, or in many cases, the work of multiple generations. These decisions are hard, that’s why you need someone who understands how important your land transactions will be. At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we understand what you feel and we take the unknowns out of the selling process. We utilize the latest technology to expose your property to buyers around the nation, so you can achieve top-dollar on the sale of your land.