SOLD - $ 2,210,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the west edge of Lexington, 2 miles west on Highway 30 and 4.5 miles north on Rd. 430. From Cozad, 8 miles east on Rd. 761
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: High quality pivot irrigated cropland with paved highway access. Includes two Valley pivot systems, electric pumps and Class 1 rated soils. Full possession available
- Line 3 for Listing page: SOLD - $ 2,210,000
SOLD - $956,040 ($12,000/Acre)
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: 9 miles south of Sutton, NE
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: High quality gravity irrigated cropland with potential for pivot sprinkler irrigation. Excellent soils with good natural fertility.
SOLD - $7,900
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: West edge of Kearney, NE
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Prime development potential – exceptionally well located just northwest of Lighthouse Point subdivision. Frontage on 56th Street. 100 Acres, more or less, currently grassland.
SOLD - $ 1,560,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the west edge of Lexington, 5 miles west on Hwy 30 and 2.5 miles north on Rd. 427 (corner of Rd. 427 and Rd. 760). From the east edge of Cozad, 5.5 miles east on Rd. 761 and .5 miles south on Rd. 427
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Top Quality pivot irrigated cropland with near new corner system pivot and irrigation well. 150.1 acres, more or less. Excellent Class 1 Rated soils.
SOLD - $1,350,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Lexington, 16 miles north on Highway 21 and 1/2 mile east on Rd. 773. From Oconto, 8 miles south on Highway 21 and 1/2 miles east on Rd. 773
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: 160.43 acres, more or less. Includes a Valley pivot sprinkler and 8" irrigation well powered by a CaseIH diesel power unit with fuel tank. Farm is fenced with newer 4-wire fence for winter grazing.
SOLD - $315,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: 42511 Rd. 755, Cozad, NE. From the Darr I-80 Interchange, proceed south and follow paved road 3 miles west.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located property on 755 Rd. (paved road). Includes 26.6 acres, more or less, GSI 50,000 bu. grain bin, other bins, 2 steel buildings with concrete floors and granary for storage. Also includes a 4 Bed/2 Bath home.
SOLD $ 199,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: East of North Platte on US Hwy 30, then 1.5 miles north on N. Airport Rd. - oiled road access
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located country acreage close to North Platte, NE. Includes a 3 Bed/2 Bath home, 40X24 storage building, 50X30 steel frame shop and garden shed. A nice country setting!
SOLD - $ 883,919
- Line 1 for Listing page: Location: Next to Highway 2, 3 miles west of Seneca, NE. From Mullen, 7.5 miles east on Highway 2.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: 822.25 acres of exceptionally well located rangeland with near new solar powered well. Property is not being grazed this summer
SOLD - $575,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Funk 4 miles north on T Rd. and 1 miles west on 738 Rd.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Highly productive irrigated farm with top-quality Holdrege Silt Loam soils. A centrally located farm with access to many markets.
Ready to Talk about Land?
Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers have aided clients in listing and purchasing farm and ranch land for generations. We specialize in professionally marketing investment-quality agricultural properties. From rural acreages to properties larger than 1,000 acres, we can help you list and sell your property. With our outstanding service reputation, we are dedicated to the success of our clients.
Selling your family’s land is a very important decision. Your land represents a lifetimes’ work, or in many cases, the work of multiple generations. These decisions are hard, that’s why you need someone who understands how important your land transactions will be. At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we understand what you feel and we take the unknowns out of the selling process. We utilize the latest technology to expose your property to buyers around the nation, so you can achieve top-dollar on the sale of your land.