SOLD - $ 350,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the Interstate 80 and Highway 283 interchange, 1.4 miles South and West on Hwy 283.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Well located veterinary clinic with Highway 283 frontage. Includes a 8,748 sq. ft. veterinary clinic with capacity for small animal exam/surgery, equine treatment/exam/surgery, equine boarding, grooming, kennels and offices. Outstanding opportunity!
SOLD - $ 990,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Eddyville, 2 miles southeast on Highway 40
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Well located diversified farm next to Highway 40. Irrigated cropland with Class 1 rated soils, pastureland and riverfront/natural habitat. Includes an older home and barn. A rare find!
SOLD - $ 1,490,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the Gothenburg I-80 interchange, 7.5 miles south on Highway 47.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Highly improved contiguous tract of rangeland with access from Highway 47. Features approx. 31,000 ft. of underground pipeline serving 18 tank locations. Excellent fences with 4 wire cross fencing into 3 paddocks. Truly an outstanding property - a rare find!
SOLD - 1,275,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the south edge of Elwood, 3/4 mile southwest on Highway 283, then 2.5 miles south on Rd. 426
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Exceptional property with 265 acres cropland/hayland, the remainder pastureland with two electric submersible wells, 3 dam/dugouts and excellent fences. Includes a 40ft. by 72ft. storage bldg. and corrals - well protected by a mature shelter belt - great potential home site. 3.5 miles south of Elwood.
Ready to Talk about Land?
Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers have aided clients in listing and purchasing farm and ranch land for generations. We specialize in professionally marketing investment-quality agricultural properties. From rural acreages to properties larger than 1,000 acres, we can help you list and sell your property. With our outstanding service reputation, we are dedicated to the success of our clients.
Selling your family’s land is a very important decision. Your land represents a lifetimes’ work, or in many cases, the work of multiple generations. These decisions are hard, that’s why you need someone who understands how important your land transactions will be. At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we understand what you feel and we take the unknowns out of the selling process. We utilize the latest technology to expose your property to buyers around the nation, so you can achieve top-dollar on the sale of your land.