SOLD - $ 1,490,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the Gothenburg I-80 interchange, 7.5 miles south on Highway 47.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Highly improved contiguous tract of rangeland with access from Highway 47. Features approx. 31,000 ft. of underground pipeline serving 18 tank locations. Excellent fences with 4 wire cross fencing into 3 paddocks. Truly an outstanding property - a rare find!
SOLD - 1,275,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From the south edge of Elwood, 3/4 mile southwest on Highway 283, then 2.5 miles south on Rd. 426
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: Exceptional property with 265 acres cropland/hayland, the remainder pastureland with two electric submersible wells, 3 dam/dugouts and excellent fences. Includes a 40ft. by 72ft. storage bldg. and corrals - well protected by a mature shelter belt - great potential home site. 3.5 miles south of Elwood.
SOLD - 1,250,000
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Lexington, 3 miles west on Rd. 755.From the north side of the Darr I-80 Interchange, 1 1/2 miles east.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: 150.64 Acres, more or less, according to Dawson County Assessor’s records. Consisting of approx. 121 acres of irrigated land, the remainder grassland and a building site with home.
- Line 1 for Listing page: LOCATION: From Eddyville, 1/4 mile south on Highway 40, 3.5 miles west on Rd. 771 (paved highway) and 1 mile south on Rd. 436. From Lexington, 14.5 miles north on Highway 21, 3 miles east on Rd. 771 (paved highway) and 1 mile south on Rd. 436.
- Line 2 for Listing page: ABOUT THE LAND: An outstanding contiguous tract of grassland with an electric submersible well and underground pipeline supplying freshwater to strategically located tanks. Excellent fences plus newer corrals. A rare find!
- Line 3 for Listing page: PRICE: $2,550,000 REDUCED TO: $2,400,000
Ready to Talk about Land?
Marshall Land Brokers and Auctioneers have aided clients in listing and purchasing farm and ranch land for generations. We specialize in professionally marketing investment-quality agricultural properties. From rural acreages to properties larger than 1,000 acres, we can help you list and sell your property. With our outstanding service reputation, we are dedicated to the success of our clients.
Selling your family’s land is a very important decision. Your land represents a lifetimes’ work, or in many cases, the work of multiple generations. These decisions are hard, that’s why you need someone who understands how important your land transactions will be. At Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, we understand what you feel and we take the unknowns out of the selling process. We utilize the latest technology to expose your property to buyers around the nation, so you can achieve top-dollar on the sale of your land.